Nature is the most beautiful thing around us. Many people love the moon and the night sky. Well, sunrise is also a phenomenon that is very popular among people. Many people travel around the world just to have a glimpse of the perfect sunrise. We have made a list of 20 places that has amazing sunrise, one that is unmatchable.
If you are planning your next vacation or live close to any of these wonderful locations, you should definitely pay a visit. Make sure you go during a season that is pleasant and make an expense sheet. Some of these places get very cold or very hot; you do not want to miss nature’s precious gifts because of an untimely trip.
Check out the exhaustive list!
- Masai Mara, Kenya: Masai Mara is a National Reserve in Narok County in Kenya. It is very famous for animals such as African leopards, Masai lions and more.
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Angkor Wat is a religious monument in Cambodia.
- Surfers Paradise, Australia: The area is beautiful with the peaceful beach and shacks.
- Southern Ocean Lodge, Australia: This spot in Australia is very beautiful and serene.
- Wadi Rum, Jordan: This place is also called the Valley of the Moon and is mesmerising.
- Grand Canyon, Arizona: This place is unique for its layers of red rock spread across the surface making it seem splendid.
- Morocco’s Atlas Mountain, North Africa: The mountain range has some exotic plant and animal species.
- Bryce Canyon, Utah: One of the most spectacular aspects of the Bryce Canyon is the fact that the rocks in its various colours provide a great view for all tourists.
- Haleakala National Park, Hawaii: This place houses some of the endangered species of birds and has amazing sunrise views.
- Fiji: The best feature about this place is the peaceful lagoons.
- Tulum, Mexico: The archaeological site offers some amazing and splendid sunrise spots.
- The Taj Mahal, India: With the historical building in the background in all its glory, sunrise here is very romantic.
- Oia, Greece: The terrible 1956 destroyed part of the town of Oia, but it still remains one of the most beautiful places to look at the rising sun.
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah: This beautiful place has two rivers and a wonderful sight for the sunrise lovers.
- Eyjafjörður, Iceland: The place has an amazing weather, and an even more amazing sunrise to view.
- Mount Haleakala, Hawaii: This is another great point to watch sunset from. You should also watch the sunrise from here.
- Siem Reap, Cambodia: From the cuisine to the location, everything is amazing in Siem Reap.
- Merzouga, Morocco: You will not only enjoy the scenic beauty of the place, but also the great sunrise at its best.
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania: This Mountain boasts of being the tallest in the African subcontinent.
- Easter Island, Chile: A perfect destination for mountains and a romantic sunrise.
So, if you love watching sunrises, these are the places that you must definitely visit.